- The Facts:
- José María Fernández Sousa-Faro, who founded pharmaceutical giant PharmaMar in 1986, was caught using a fake COVID-19 vaccine passport.
- More than 2000 other citizens and celebrities are also on the list.
- The investigation was initiated by Spanish police, and it was called ”Operation Jenner.”
- Reflect On:
- How many wealthy people, politicians and celebrities could have obtained a fake vaccine passport?
- What does it say about our ‘democracy’ when so many people do not comply, but are forced or coerced to do so?
- Why are so many people hesitant about COVID-19 vaccines?
- How many people do you know with a fake vaccine passport?
José María Fernández Sousa-Faro, who founded pharmaceutical giant PharmaMar in 1986, has been listed alongside more than 2000 other people who obtained a fake COVID-19 vaccine passport in Spain. His in particular was for the booster dose.
Others on the list include Australian tennis player Álex de Miñaur and other prominent Spanish celebrities and citizens with the means and access to obtain the fake passes…….
Source: The Pulse